Sunday, April 21, 2019

Bunnies are Over-rated! Have a Kitty instead!

Easter Sunday, a day of religion... Be that for your faith, or as in my case, a day when it's allowed to eat as much chocolate as you want - yes it's a tradition - thanks to a bunny that lays eggs. Please, if you're religious don't be mad at me, we all have our beliefs and I'm not saying anything to be offensive but you know me, unless it's Halloween - or maybe Christmas - I'm not really interested in the seasonal holidays! 
HOWEVER, I will say that Easter bunnies are over-rated, everyone seems to be sprouting bunny ears. I've decided to forgo the traditional bunny look today, and instead I'm gonna be a Kitty! Well, ish! 
It's the fault of this AMAZING new harness that has been released by 1313 Mockingbird Lane for the new round of FaMESHed X. The BrandieWyne Harness can be worn as a super sexy fishnet number, but showing her true colours and brilliant sense of humour - Izzy Lane of 1313 Mockingbird Lane - has added her cat lady flair with these cat versions too!!! I bust out laughing when I saw them and knew this would be something I HAD to share! 
Now, I will admit that even for me it's a little risqué without anything over my nip nips... Sometimes I do it, others I get prudish, don't judge me I know I'm weird, but luckily Amadeo Dubratt swooped in and saved my look! Ama has released some cyber style goodies - also for FaMESHed X this month - and they are CUTE! The Glow Power Pasties, and Glow Power Collar Implant - the power button on her chest - are the new releases, and they are perfect little accessories for any cyber dolly out there! 
Whoever said Easter needed to be Hoppy, what about a Purrrfect Easter?!

What is she wearing;
Headphones: Atomic - Neko Games Headset in Neon Blue 
Hair: DOUX - Babyrose Hairstyle in Basics 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: Kibitz - Cute Ribbon Choker in Black 
Chest Button: Ama - Glow Power Collar Implant (Available until May 12th at FaMESHed X)
Pasties: Ama - Glow Power Pasties (Available until May 12th at FaMESHed X)
Bodysuit: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - BrandieWyne Harness (Available until May 12th at FaMESHed X
Pose: Zombie Suicide - Ira, Pose 1 (Available until April 30th at Darkness Monthly
Backdrop: SAYO - Biscayne Backdrops in Miami Lights (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment