Sunday, March 31, 2019

Assisting the Sleep of the Darkness

The end of March has arrived, and even though spring has sprung, it seems to be heading into warmer weather and you know me, I'm not good when it gets HOT. 
Still before the month comes to a close I have just one more dip into the Eclipse... Before the sun is revealed again and the darkness slips into hiding for a few weeks. I'm about to sedate myself and take that long, much needed nap... 
Sometimes you find yourself on the receiving end of items that have been under a little bit of heat. This time I found myself paying close attention to a release from Hotdog for this month's round of Eclipse. The item that I'm referring to is the Hotdog Heroin Syringe. This item has been getting some major backlash on Facebook, and I have to say that love it or hate it, it's definitely getting some notoriety. I myself am not a fan of the idea of supporting Heroin addiction, BUT I will say that in a place like SL where people can do anything they choose to do - providing that it's not hurting someone else and is not something totally horrible like Pedophilia - items like this are just another aspect of a role play world. It happens in RL, and so naturally people may act it out in Second Life. The item is well made, and although I am not keen on the idea of heroin, the needle itself could contain ANYTHING! In my case, right now, I'm going to tell you it's a needle full of a potent sleeping drug, and because it's MY Role Play, then you'd have to just go with that and accept it. No one is forcing it on you, if you don't like it look away, but that's the beauty of toys in an imaginary world. One person says heroin, another says sleeping meds and depending on who is holding the toy at the time the outcome is varied! I'm not a fan of seeing "adult" women sucking pacifiers, so I don't do it, but that's not for me to say it's bad for everyone who does! 
Anyway... Rant over!! OK... On to the rest of this last dip into Eclipse
This dark little monster, the one that will be asleep soon thanks to my magical sleeping meds, is decorated in the Moloch Tattoo - of THIS IS WRONG - a design that takes half her face and both arms! She's strapped up, wearing only some tiny Pantsu Codex Panties - from CerberusXing - using straps from Insomnia Angel, and hopefully soon that will be the only insomniac thing about her... 
Sleeping now until the new ECLIPSE, not long but long enough to feel re-energized, awakening just in time for April 13th when the new darkness will start! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - Unwritten in RedHeads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Face & Body Tattoo: THIS IS WRONG - Moloch (Available until March 31st at ECLIPSE
Choker: MoDANNA - [Enlace Collection] Leash Chokers in Black (No Longer Available!)
Needle: Hotdog - Heroin Syringe (Available until March 31st at ECLIPSE
Panties: [CerberusXing] - Pantsu Codex (Available until March 31st at ECLIPSE
Leg Straps: Insomnia Angel - "Lizzie" Bandage Socks (Available until March 31st at ECLIPSE
Pose: FOXCITY - B.A.D., Pose 4 
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Insomnia Bedroom Room *4* (Available for use at Backdrop City
Teddy: DRD - That Hideous Bear 

No comments:

Post a Comment