Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Working 9 to 5...

I'm sick in RL, my boss won't let me come to work. Normally that might not sound like such a bad thing, but I love my job and it's always fun to get into the store! 
So for now I'm resigned to staying in bed, not that it's making me feel any better, and spending far too long playing games on my phone. 
Rudh will have to get out there and start making the money... Make her work for a change! 
The first day of work for her sees her in such a cute outfit, I only hope that she can keep this level of cool working girl style up. 
The outfit is awesome, and a little bit special to Rudh. Recently I applied to blog for Fetch, and this is my first outfit look as one of the new bloggers for the store! I was so excited by getting the position as a Fetch Blogger so thank you for that. The Catherina Outfit is available from The Arcade now - and it comes in separate parts as well as the RARE complete outfit, and the rucksack bag. It's a cute outfit for a girl heading to work or school...

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Zahlee in Redhead (Available until March 22nd at Uber
Outfit (Including Bag): [Fetch] - Catherina Outfit Gacha Items (Available until March 31st at The Arcade
Pose: FOXCITY - Breezy, Pose 4 
Backdrop: Pseudo - Subway Entrance Scene RARE (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment