Saturday, March 2, 2019

"Lol at U"

I'm really feeling tired today but luckily, my awesome boss gave us the day off tomorrow which means that tomorrow I can sleep! Although, you know me, taking time out to blog something is like a relaxation for me... Today is no different! I found something cute that I had to share and it was so easy to set up a shot, I'm really happy... YAY easy pictures! 
I guess you might call it a look of the day, since I'm far too tired for it to be anything else LOL. 
This look started with the top - a newish release from epoch for the current round of N21 with some super cute designs, including this Lol at U version. 
Then because of the Lol at U idea I wanted something fun to go with it, that's where this adorable hat and hair combo from Doe came in. The Burr Bear hair is cute and fun and warm, although when I'm wearing this small of a top, just how warm is up for debate!?!
Still least I can look adorable, whilst I "Lol at U"... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Doe - Burr Bear in Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: epoch - Kawaii Crop in Lol (Available until March 12th at N21
Pose: -Extra- - Bloody 
Backdrop: ninety -  Corner Punk in Places 05 Light Pink (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment