Thursday, March 14, 2019

Mermaid on Land seeking a job?!

The other day I saw a trailer for the new Disney live-action Little Mermaid movie. I was, I have to admit, a little surprised to see that Arianna Grande has been cast as Ariel. OK so she can sing, after the Emma Watson as Belle debacle I can get the singing part but she can't act! Why didn't they find someone who can handle both?! They would have been better off asking Rudh to do it LOL... She can't sing, she can't act but least she has that Ariel feeling down pat... 
Channeling my inner Ariel today, I was kinda lead off the beaten patch, and well Triton said if I wanted to be up where the people are, I had to act like a normal person and get a job... I started my day job at the Marina Fuel... 
Mermaid Princess by night, Marina Fuel Attendant by day... Beat that Daddy! 
The Marina Fuel is located off the coast of Baja Norte and it's a really useful filling station for all the thousands of boats around the Atlanian kingdom. 
The outfit that she chose to wear is actually one of her brand new purchases, it's a new release from Elegance Boutique that you can get your hands on now at Cosmopolitan. She's wearing a lined version, since it seems like a fairly nautical theme, but there are plain versions too and the bra tops are colour change so they can match your mood. Finishing the look she's added a pair of N-Core, Sailor Heels, in a matching navy colour. Such a cute combination...
See Daddy Triton... I told you I could fit in with the people on land... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Navy + Copper - Lungo in Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Elegance Boutique - Ayli in Lined (Available until March 23rd at Cosmopolitan
Shoes: N-Core - SAILOR 
Pose: FOXCITY - What Gives, Pose 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment