Saturday, March 23, 2019

New Desks Bloom in the Spring

It's been a while now but I LOVE my new computer and I cannot count my lucky stars enough for how lucky I am to have it. Touch wood it stays this way for a while and I can get all the pretties out of it that I want. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it... 
In SL, I wanted to find a cute PC for myself to make me feel better as a tool in my Blogging office at home, and I think that I've finally found it. It's cute, just like the way I try to be in SL... 
The desk is actually a brand new release for the new round of Bloom. Bloom is a pretty springtime seasonal event full of lots of fresh new happiness... You can find the new desk from Violetility called "Stress Desk" in a few different colours with and without mess at Bloom. While you're there checking out the Violetility booth. It also comes with a chair in matching colours, or you can get the full set and mix-n-match your colours up like I did! 
Rudh likes to make a mess of her own desk but while it's new she's thrown a can of Bitch Fuel - from Cosmic Dust - and a Jar to raise funds for her next PC upgrade, which at the moment is empty and will need to be filled - courtesy of Junk Food
While we're discussing Bloom, take a quick peek at Rudh's new glasses! Aren't they retro and adorably fierce looking! These Angular Glasses are available now from Fetch at Bloom!

What is she wearing;
Hair: RunAway - Stacy Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: [Fetch] - Angular Glasses (Available until April 7th at Bloom
Top: Petite Mort - California Gacha Item in Fringe Tank in Prpl/blu (Available until March 31st at Imaginarium
Shorts: Petite Mort - California Gacha Item in Stone Shorts (Available until March 31st at Imaginarium
Pose & prop: Image Essentials - My Lil Sucker, Pose 3 (Available until March 25th at Candyland
Desk & Chair: Violetility - Stress Desk Set (Available until April 7th at Bloom
Jar: Junk Food - Video Game Fund Jars (Available until April 11th at Mancave
Bottle: [Cosmic Dust] - Bad Bitch Fuel 
Skybox: Violetility - Hole Skybox 

No comments:

Post a Comment