Sunday, March 24, 2019

Dawn's Breaking Light Heralds Sorrowful Tidings

She's in mourning... The aftermath of the battle against the darkness smolders on the horizon, and in the breaking light of the dawn, the elven princess is handed the sword of her father. Lost to the battle against the evil that stalks the earth.Soon her mourning will be rudely interrupted as she's thrown into the charge of the court, but for now in the early morning light allow her moment of solitude and a song for the dead to remember her fallen father and brothers. 
OK OK once again I got a little carried away when it came to writing the initial story for this, but I couldn't help it, the picture was one that I created and fell in love with the result of what I managed to kinda-sorta accidentally capture. 
Surprisingly it actually started with the idea of this in mind, I never normally have an idea of what I want to do until I get lucky, but the combination of this gorgeous Valindra Dress and Vanyar Elven Jewelry Set from lassitude & ennui just seemed to fall into place with this idea. It helped that I'd picked up this amazing pose from Le Poppycock at the last round of Enchantment too. 
Since you can only see the top half of the dress I decided to showcase the ad, along with the ad for the gorgeous dainty Mariella Rings by Ama - that are available until today at Cosmopolitan
For the location, I HAVE to let you know, if you want somewhere gorgeous, elven and something that seems to come straight out of my Tolkein imaginings then you NEED to check out the Lost Unicorn. It was PERFECT! 
What is she wearing;
Flowers: LODE - Wild Sakura Wreath in Apple 
Hair: Truth - Kaijah (Past VIP Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: lassitude & ennui - Valindra Dress in White (Available until March 31st at We <3 RP
Arm Cuff: lassitude & ennui - Vanyar Elven Jewelry (Available until March 31st at We <3 RP
Rings: Ama - Mariella Ring Set (Available until March 23rd at Cosmopolitan
Pose & Prop: Le Poppycock - Forboden Realms Gacha Item in Beyond the Veil 

No comments:

Post a Comment