Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Window Shopping!

I'm still not doing very well, and I'm fed up of not working... I need something to bide my time and that seems to be a LOT of shopping. I'm shopping A LOT in SL, but I'm having to be very careful. My RL Birthday is coming up - less than a week now - but I'm not allowed to buy too much as people are telling me I have to let them know things I want as gifts LOL... It's hard for a shoppaholic to window shop... 
Luckily I was doing some exploring and found the most gorgeous, photographer's dream sim. A little place called Windhaven. If you haven't been there yet, you need to check it out. I spent ages playing around, taking pictures and plan to go back more too...
It was whilst exploring the sim that I found this little boutique, and well the pictures just had to be taken, showing off a look-of-the-day as I "window shopped". There's nothing here for sale really, but it's just such a cute photography background, and it was cute to show off my outfit.
The outfit, whilst I'm talking about it, is actually made up of a cute sweater dress from SEUL, and a warm looking hat hair called Ofelia from RunAway... Such a cute combination... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: [RunAway] - Ofelia Hair in Reds (Available until March 28th at FaMESHed
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: SEUL - Sardonyx Sweater in Onyx 
Tights: The Secret Store - Polka Tights 
Pose: Secret Poses - YanMei, pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment