Sunday, March 3, 2019

Fae live in a Magical World

I'm having a lovely lazy Sunday, my boss gave me the day off and it's given me a chance to have some much needed relaxation time. It feels like heaven and it's really inspired me to take some pretty pictures... It's even pulled out my inner pretty fae, that's right the dark me has been locked away as I'm feeling happy and relaxed and well... like being pretty! 
I love this picture, there's a magic, a serenity and a playfulness to it... It seems perfect for my lazy Sunday!
Would you believe that this outfit started mostly because of a top and a pair of antenna?! Let me tell you the story...
Basically it started out with me falling head over heels in love with a top - the Mug Aura Shirt in white to be exact - I loved it with the pretty pink flowers all over it, and that's a really big deal for me since pink is usually one of my nemesis colours. I even dyed my hair pink and loved it more... Then I got stuck. I had NO IDEA what I wanted to do with the outfit, I was stuck floundering...
However, a few days later it came to me in the form of these adorable antenna from MuggleBorn. They are really called MissAlien Antenna - but I'm skipping the alien aspect of it because well even typing the word is making me shiver and want to cry... Though ignoring the bit I cant handle, the antenna were cute and made me think of a fairy somewhat... The addition of a pair of DRD wings to the look was perfect... So fairytale!
I just needed the perfect fairytale location... Skip forward a few days and LUANES MAGICAL WORLD!! It was perfect, a little swing in the magical gardens...
What a magical way to spend a lazy Sunday...

What is she wearing;
Antenna: MuggleBorn - MissAlien Antenna
Hair: DOUX - Mona Hairstyle
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Wings: DRD - Fairywings in Pinkset
Top: Mug - Aura Shirt in White
Shorts: Tee*fy - Blossom Ruffles Shorts in Nude
Shoes: REIGN - Peep Toe Lace Ups in Glitter
Swing: HPMD* - Branch Logswing

No comments:

Post a Comment