Tuesday, January 23, 2018

MuggleBorn Demon

I'm NOT a Harry Potter fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I recently discovered a newish store - well it was new to me since Halloween last year anyway - with a name I may have usually just brushed aside due to it's Potterish reference... That is until I saw the stuff that is coming out of this place... HOT HOT HOT, I HAD to get my hands on some, and now I have LOTS to share...  
Little back story... Every year the Gators MC have a Halloween Maze - you may have noticed me talking about this before... WELL, last year we had a visitor that made quite a large impression on use due to the fact that she borrowed HellBone to use as a model for her Halloween store ad release after giving him a blood splattered mankini that he danced around in wearing nothing else but a cock head mask!! 
This store is the very awesome MuggleBorn - yes a Harry Potter theme but the stuff inside the store is not something you'd see wandering around at Hogwarts!! - where naughty meets magical... If you're a little witch wanting to look more than a little provocative, then this is DEFINITELY a place that should be on your shopping route. I mean check out the dress I'm wearing. This is the Wander's Dress - that I'm currently wearing in Palette 1. Each palette comes with three different tones, fatpacks are also available AND there is a thing called an Ultimate Pack option, which I will explain later! 
When I dressed this look up, it seemed to somewhat take a demonic twist, as often occurs with me, but a demonic bad girl roaming the halls, looking for trouble... I blame the dress I swear, that, soft spiderweb fabric did things to me LOL... 
Though now I'm MuggleBorn addicted, I cannot wait to show you what else is available!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Caralisa in Redhead 
Horns & Hair: DOUX - Demon Hairstyle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bloody Lip: Arise - Blood Lip in Tone 3 
Collar: .random.Matter. - Wretched Collar 
Jacket: Gabriel - One-Shoulder Riders 
Dress: MuggleBorn - Wander's Dress in Palette 1 
Pose: Image Essentials - Lightbulb Moment Pose 5 (Available until February 3rd at Designer Circle
Backdrop: VARONIS - Noir Background 

No comments:

Post a Comment