Tuesday, January 30, 2018

A Walk in the Cold

It's just my bloomin' luck, the one day I have something big planned to do in RL, I am suddenly faced with the horrible feeling that my darling hubby gave me his cold... Can you feel the wonderful dollop of sarcasm as I say that LOL... It's just Sod's Law *facepalms*... 
So today, feeling full of cold in RL, Rudh is being made to suffer too by being stood in the cold in SL... She's not gonna get the flu, she's fine and at least she's wearing something warm looking today hehe... I guess you could say it's a cold looking, Look of the Day somewhat... 
I pulled this look on and thought about it for a while, was it nice? was it weird? A little too kookie as a look, but then I like dressing a little different sometimes. I guess it would have had a totally different feel if I'd opted to wear the simple hat that came with this #Foxy Hairstyle, but where's the fun in that, right? 
Also you may have realised that I LOVE this jacket from Villena, it's great with super sexy lingerie BUT I fancied trying it with something a little different, and although I'd not normally think about pairing it with this sYs Y6 Shirt and Vest, somehow it seems to work really well... A pair of simple jeans and some awesome boots, was all it took to complete my look, and mean that I could walk somewhere cold and pretty, somewhere a little like the frozen fjords at Maison de L'amitie.

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: #Foxy - Tini Hair in Reds (Available until February 12th at N.21
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top & Vest: [sYs] - Y6 Shirt & Vest in Tartan 
Jacket: villena - Pelted Fur Jacket in Classy Set Black 
Jeans: Foxes - Kendall Gacha Items in Jeans Original 
Boots: N-Core - Rogue in Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - Delia 

No comments:

Post a Comment