Friday, January 26, 2018

Don't feel the Cold...

A few years ago now I was taking part in a challenge called Second Life Disney Bounding... You had to create a look based on a chosen character for the week, and even though the challenge has finished I've recently been playing around characters again, not intentionally creating looks for the challenge but realising that it's my versions of these characters and very much enjoying it!
A while ago, at the last Tannenbaum Christmas Market, I bought something that is VERY much the outfit of a Disney Princess... I even chose to buy it in the right colour for said Disney Princess... So today, I'm going to Rudh as Elsa of Frozen!!! 
One of the most popular Disney films of recent years, Frozen is something that many many people know about... I did enjoy it, but I have to admit that I prefer Moana! 
My version of Elsa is a little darker, she's wounded and burnt by the snow and branded as a Monster, yet she still seems to be able to smile when Olaf comes to play... He took her for a walk at the lovely winter gardens at Moochie
I love this dress, and the ice shoes, they are previous releases from RIOT - for the dress - and Garbaggio - and her little friend is a 25L release from my hubby's store Hogs & Cart Wheels!
OH AND just because I know it helps, I'm going to add a bit of a close up of her face, so you can really see the details. 

What is she wearing;
Tiara: PSYCHO.Byts - Lethal Stalagmite Crown in Snow 
Hair: RunAway - Stella Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Snow: Izzie's - Face Snow 
Snow Scars: Zombie Suicide - Snowflake Cuts 
Skin Wound: CURELESS&DISORDERLY - Burned Heretic RARE 
Collar: CURELESS&DISORDERLY - TRAPPED COLLAR in Monster 
Necklace: EarthStones - Snow Flurry Lariat Necklace 
Dress: RIOT - Idina Dress in Nautical 
Shoes: Garbaggio - Idina Pumps in Cyan 
Pose: Image Essentials - Lightbulb Moment Set Pose 1 (Available until February 3rd at Designer Circle
Toy: Hogs & Carts - Olaf 

No comments:

Post a Comment