Sunday, January 14, 2018

Temptress of 1313 Mockingbird Lane

Today will be my 10th post of 2018, and it's been quiet a varied year in terms of blogging so far lol. It keeps things interesting! There's been some cute ones and some grungy dark ones, but today's will be another of the naughtier variety. 
I was recently added to a blogger group for a store that I've messed around with before, but never as an official blogger for their team. It was a big surprise to be accepted for 1313 Mockingbird Lane - in fact I will admit that I even forgot I had applied hehe - but I am so excited to start sharing some pretties, and hope that the kinkiness they create is something I can portray well... 
For my first trip into the 1313 Mockingbird Lane blogger box, I am playing around with their new Temptress outfit. The Temptress Silks and separate Temptation Harness are available at 4Mesh and come with a colour hud and two different skirts that are rigged for different styles of movement. If you don't like one the other is great, and vice versa. Now I will admit that I've worn panties... This set of silks is very revealing, but SO PRETTY, and I hope there are people out there that are less scared to show everything off!!
To showcase this pretty but slightly vampiric style of silks, I wanted somewhere pretty yet kinky to play in. I rediscovered a place called Angel of Pain's BDSM Island and it's perfect.So well decorated with the kink hidden amongst the nature and calm settings. 
The outfit is a Dom magnet it seems hehe... It wasn't long before I was attracting attention, a cat whip - from Gabriel - was placed around my neck and I was lead into the keep for a little ice and wax torture... Thank you for this outfit LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Spellbound - Silent Night in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: Gabriel - Cat's Tail Whip in Black 
Pasties: Converge - Leather Pasties 
Silks & Collar: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Temptress Collar & Harness (Available until February 1st at 4Mesh)
Foot Straps: ARISE - Chloe Straps in Black
Pose: Signature Pose - Effie

No comments:

Post a Comment