Thursday, January 25, 2018

Pink Motel

I'm all excited because today our new Washing Machine arrived - sign of how old I'm getting that something like that could excite me lol - but it means that I can actually do the mountain of laundry that's been building up since our old machine started to die... RIP old washing machine! It's one of those pieces of household technology that you don't really give two rats about until you don't have it anymore LOL... 
I am NOT a fan of household chores, I know most people don't love them but there are some that do... If anyone knows anyone like that send them my way please... Sometimes I wish the house would just clean itself! I could check into a hotel and just let the house get on with it?! 
The hotel I'm checking into today looks like something a little Red Light District, but actually it's a backdrop - so don't get excited I'm not starting a new job or anything LOL - by SAXIEM that I played with at Backdrop City
It's one of those kinda sorts look of the day type posts for me, I took it PURELY because I loved the outfit that I was wearing... This skirt is an older but AWESOME skirt from erratic, it's called eloise and the chrome colour I chose really looks like liquid metal. The skirt looks SO Cool with this large fluffy Pelted Fur Jacket from villena, which when you buy it comes in a pack of three different colours. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Luna Hairstyle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: MONS - Extreme Choker in Silver 
Jacket: villena - Pelted Fur Jacket in Classy Set Black 
Top: [I<3F] - Top [04] 
Skirt: erratic- eloise Skirt in Chrome 
Pose: elephante Pose - Light Me Up #10 
Backdrop: [ SAXIEM ] - 2:59 AM BACKDROP 

No comments:

Post a Comment