Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Kinky Wonderland

Sometimes I want to slip away... Today I'm having one of those days where I want to either slap someone for being stupid or just run away and hide. It doesn't help that I'm trying to quit smoking in RL, but some of the people I work with are simply asking for it today! 
So I'm going to take the easier option and run away for a while, maybe to Wonderland... Sounds like a very good idea to me. I have always loved the idea of Wonderland...
I know it's not the first time I've ever mentioned my love of Wonderland, and I'm sure as hell it won't be my last mention of it either. Yet, today I need to escape to somewhere like this more than ever. Luckily the perfect backdrop, for me to slip into Wonderland was at WHOLE WHEAT, when she landed in Wonderland and was able to get her bearings she spotted a little glass heart on the floor, picking it up and peeking through it - thanks to a pose and prop from {NANTRA} at the current round of ULTRA - she saw a totally different side to wonderland, something a little darker perhaps, a world ruled by the Queen of Hearts... 
Aside from the use of this awesome pose, this picture is actually all because of the fact that a while ago now - I think it was way way way back at Candy Fair - I bought this outfit from Moon Amore and have been waiting all this time to use it! It's amazeballs, pure and simply, I cannot think of a better way to describe it! Now I did something I'd never usually do with this outfit. I bought a FatPack, the reason being is that you could colour all the pieces individually, whereas the single colours everything was just a varying shade of the same colour - something to bear in mind in case you wanna look at this outfit for yourself! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Ginevra (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wound: SongBird - Lovesick 
Heart Lipstick: [GA.EG] - O-LP07 Lipheart 
Chest Heart Wound: CerberusXing - Melted Hearts Tattoo 
Chest Wound: antielle - Beauty Clinic in Chest Refill (No Longer Available!)
Outfit: Moon Amore - Tea Exctasy Top&Stockings in FatPack 
Floating Teaset: Dead Dollz - Go Ask Alice Gacha Item in 11 Spinning Tea Set 
Pose: {NANTRA} - Won't You B Mine Set, Pose 3M (Available until February 8th at ULTRA

No comments:

Post a Comment