Monday, January 29, 2018

Loving my Highland Cows

I wake up in the morning and jump out of bed, grabbing a coffee I, dash into Second Life... Why I hear you wondering... Well, I had a bit of an Epiphany! Not the Gacha Sale, a light-bulb came on in my mind and made me start thinking more clearly. One of the things I've been feeling down about lately is not getting the likes I want on Flickr, but WHY am I letting that bother me?! My blog is the place I come to relax, to share the things I love, and if I'm lucky have the support of some wonderful people along the way. Sure, Flickr likes are great, they open the doors for you, but it truly sometimes seems like a popularity contest more than anything... I should just be doing the things I love, for ME, and if other's like what I do then that's great!!! 
SO this morning, I'm going to share one of my new greatest loves... My Highland Cows!
I've always loved Highland Cows in RL, and maybe it's because we are so very similar LOL... They have a similar colour hair as my RL hair, they are big and bulky and well OK they are prettier than me, but they also don't seem to mind if their hair is all over the place LOL...
I was SO excited to see that Jian - SL's best animal makers, though I'm not sucking up when I say that, I'm just being honest in my opinion - had in fact created Highland Cows for this month's Uber release. I COULDN'T GET INTO UBER FAST ENOUGH... My Hubby had to try to get in too LOL... 
They live on my farm, outside my quirky little house, and make me happy... Is it weird that I give them kisses sometimes LOL - posed using the Won't You B Mine poses from NANTRA available at ULTRA - but they are so lovely to log in to hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Lilo in Redhead  (Available until February 23rd at Uber
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Sweater: Addams - Jane Crop Top in N*32 
Pants: Addams - Jane Denim Overoll in N*33 
Pose: {NANTRA} - Won't You B Mine 5 (Available until February 8th at ULTRA
Pet: JIAN - Highland Cattle (Available until February 23rd at Uber

No comments:

Post a Comment