Thursday, October 27, 2016

Weapons of the Angels at Geeks'N'Nerds

As the Geeks'N'Nerds Fair is running, I have been thinking about fandoms... I will admit to you that I was a little concerned when I applied to join the blogging team for this event that it would end up being all Dr. Who, or Harry Potter or Game of Thrones, but I am actually happy to admit that it's not! There is something for everyone at this fair and I even found a few things that were perfect for some of my own geeky fandoms... 
I am a massive fan of Supernatural! With a penchant for Sam - Dean's nice but I dunno I just cant get enough of Sam LOL - I was more than a little excited by one of the things I found in the Violetility collection! 
I had to get my Supernatural Hunter on, and it's all because of the tiny little dagger that I hold in my hand... Some people may recognise it and have a moment so squealing like I did, for others that do not, Violetility have made an Angel Sword - the weapon of choice for the Winchesters when killing any Angel! 
I was soooooo excited I had to jump in my Metallicar - made by HellBone in his store Hogs & Cart Wheels - and drive around the roads on our sim having a Supernatural Moment LOL... I stopped after a while but had to snap a little picture, posing using one of the Vanity Pose Poses for the Geeks'N'Nerds Fair and with some of the Ghost Hunter Equipment - from HopScotch - I went on a hunt of my own... I just hope that I am brave enough to find whatever it is that it out there in the swamp! 
Where are the real Dean and Sam when I need them?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Five Minutes in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Spotlight in Black 
Top: FurtaCor - Adriana Blouse 
Shorts: Blueberry - Jimena in Denim Bluelove 
Left Hand: Violetility - Angel Sword (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016
Right Hand: HopScotch - Ghost Hunter Equipment Gacha (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016
Pose: Vanity Poses - Henry 1 (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016
Car: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Metallicar

No comments:

Post a Comment