Sunday, October 30, 2016

Funny Noses

Halloween being on a Monday this year makes party planning very difficult but I guess that is what the weekend is good for... Two whole days to do nothing but get into the Halloween Spirit, which I will most definitely be doing with my MC Family this evening as we host a Rob Zombie Tribute show at our Halloween Maze! Everyone is welcome to come and join us with Mr Zombie! 
Though there is so much party prep that needs to be done... Setting out yummy tricks and treats, decorating - although I won't need to do much of that seeing as we're already in Pet Sematary - and of course finding a costume, it all takes time!!! 
I went looking for inspiration and was lucky enough to find some at the amazing WHOLE WHEAT - love this place - where the Halloween party snacks table just looked far too yummy, and while I was out shopping for Halloween décor - because a girl can NEVER have enough - I found these amzing FREE - such a lovely word isn't it? - Funny Noses from Lost Junction at Trunk or Treat 2016... It's setting the mood of the day for me I feel!! 
Still, I guess I better get serious and start looking for a real costume LOL... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Sorcery in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Nose: Lost Junction - Funny Noses in Witchy Sniffer (Available until November 7th as a FREE GIFT at Trunk or Treat 2016
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Spotlight in Black 
Top: FurtaCor - Soraya Tank Top 
Pose: Image Essentials - Swag 1 Mirror 

No comments:

Post a Comment