Friday, October 21, 2016

Rudhie Widow - A Rare Display Piece!

Wanted to try something a little creative today, not sure how well it worked but you should know me by now, I cannot help myself when it comes to messing around with things and trying something new. So I set out some props - some amazing haunted style goodies, and then styled myself, with a little photoshop magic I brought the two together! Not sure if it worked as well as I had hoped BUT I like it! So you get to see it, and maybe tell me what you think?!
I'm a rare lesser seen spider specimen, the Rudhie Widow - skankish and deadly, and prone to killing those that get in her way - or at least having someone else do it for her LOL... Trapped in a Belljar - from Half-Deer - and mounted on a boad - which is actually A Padded Wall pose prop from Come Soon Poses - she can do nothing but sit and look as the world passes her by!
The décor and the mantlepiece that I am sat on are amazing items that I grabbed from Gacha Machines at SALEM - yes that event again LOL - and include Grim Parlor Decor gacha items from (Yummy) and The Witching Hour gacha items from MadPea. That's not all from SALEM and it's Gacha machines though, Oh No! Check out my awesome outfit, a crazy Eyeholic look from Moon Amore - to make it easier to see I've added a close up look too if you look below!
There is yet MORE Gacha to mention too... I'm not sure if I mentioned it, BUT don't miss The Gacha Guardians too - that event is great and you can win some awesome goodies, like the Nightmare Catcher from STATIC and these awesome Arachnophilia Spider Legs from Salt & Pepper!
So much Gacha goodness it's enough to sweep you off your spidery feet... No wonder Rudh allowed herself to be caught and put on display!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Coco in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Lip Blood: Ghost'Ink - Be Bloody
Collar: CURELESS & DISORDERLY - Hammer of Witches Gacha Item Trapped Collar in Monster (Available until October 31st at SALEM)
Outfit, Glasses and Cat: Moon Amore - Eyeholic Gacha Items (Available until October 31st at SALEM)
Spider Legs: Salt & Pepper - Arachnophilia in Gift of the Guardians (Available until October 31st for The Gacha Guardians)
Boots: BAX - Regency Boots in Black Leather
Pose: Come Soon - The Cross (Available until October 29th at The Crossroads)
Fireplace: (Yummy) - Grim Parlor Decor Gacha Item in Spooky Fireplace RARE (Available until October 31st at SALEM)
Dream Catcher: STATIC - Dreamsnare in 16 RARE (Available until October 31st for The Gacha Guardians)
Urn: (Yummy) - Grim Parlor Decor Gacha Item in Cremation Urn (Available until October 31st at SALEM)
Book: MadPea - The Witching Hour Gacha Item in Book of Shadows (Available until October 31st at SALEM)
Bell Jar: Half-Deer - Bell Jars and Standalone Butterfleyes
Flowers: (Yummy) - Grim Parlor Decor Gacha Item in Condolences Bouquet (Available until October 31st at SALEM)

No comments:

Post a Comment