Thursday, October 13, 2016

Oktoberfest and Edelweiss

The month of October is the best in my opinion... I LOVEEEEE Halloween as you might have already guessed but there are other things about it that make me smile too... Beer is a must in October, as it's Oktoberfest! That Oh-So-Awesome festival that the Germans celebrate with Beer and Pretzels. Now I will admit that I turned to the grand masters of Google and did a bit of research before sitting down to write my post today and I realised that actually Oktoberfest only runs until the first weekend in October - technically I am a little late, but Oh Well! I found Lederhosen, I found beer, I had to pay homage to the festival of beer drinking! 
The lederhosen are actually a past Gacha item from the store Salt & Pepper, and I believe these were in the machine for the recently ended round of The Gacha Garden. As soon as I saw the machine I had to give it a try and was lucky enough to win some very pretty coloured lederhosen on my first go - coincidentally, just so you know, lederhosen means leather trousers in German lol - and the gacha machine not only contains the outfit but also socks and other pretty things that are perfect for this look.
Yet as it's October and therefore the month of HALLOWEEN, I can't resist adding a little of my favourite kind of Dead Girl flavour into the mixture. Hence why Rudh has been shot in the head and has this amazing "Growing Within" scar on her cheek from Ama. It looks like some cute little white flower, and for the purpose of this look I am going to tell you that it is in fact edelweiss, but don't quote me on that LOL... 
For some reason I feel like they SHOULD be Edelweiss but I know that I'm probably going to be in trouble for thinking of them, as the Edelweiss song that is rolling around in my head is in fact Austrian - and yes I'm thinking Sound of Music right now - but meh I'm sure Edelweiss grow all over that general region of Central Europe?! Don't they?! 
Oh well... Who knows, another beer will help me understand more, thank goodness it's Oktobeerfest! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Heartbeat in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bullet Wound: PaperDolls - Killer Injury 
Eyes: PSYCHO.Byts - Zombie Eyes 
Flower Scar: Ama - Growing Within (Available until at October 14th at Momento Mori
Lip Blood: Ghost'Ink - Be Bloody 
Collar: CURELESS & DISORDERLY - Hammer of Witches Gacha Item Trapped Collar in Monster (Available until October 31st at SALEM
Outfit (including Socks): Salt & Pepper - Oktoberfest Gacha Items
Beer Bottle: Come Soon Poses - The Club Beer Prop 
Beer Carrier: Kalopsia - Beers 
Pose: Signature Pose - Give Me That Rush, Set 20 

No comments:

Post a Comment