Thursday, October 6, 2016

Looking cute is a MUST when taking out the Trash!

Tidying the house, getting ready for my trip to the UK to visit my parents and man is it hard work to pack anything!?! I am really not good at being organised in RL... I cannot find things I need and instead find things I don't ending up sitting around looking at them thinking "Oh I needed this a few weeks ago!" It's giving me the mother and father of all headaches, something I really could do without, so I'm taking a break to talk to you! 
I feel like sharing something pretty, a pretty outfit that is perfect for the sudden rush of cold Autumn weather... 
This outfit comprises of two cute items that Petite Mort has available at the latest round of Tres Chic - and yes I know the event has been open for a while, but think of it this way, you might have forgotten or missed seeing this outfit and at least now the lag should be less, right? 
Petite Mort has made these adorable Chenille Sweaters and Hand Painted Leather Skirts, which you come in a variety of different Autumnal colours, and are perfect for mixing and matching! It seemed to match perfectly with the Bernadette Hair from Truth... So cute with the little beret style hat! 
Anyway a girl has to look cute for taking the trash out right, you never know who you are going to bump into! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Bernadette in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Spotlight 
Necklace: random.Matter - Halek Choker in Silver 
Top: Petite Mort - Chenille Sweater in Black (Available until October 10th at Tres Chic
Skirt: Petite Mort - Hand-painted Leather Skirt in Black (Available until October 10th at Tres Chic
Pose: Signature Pose - Portrait Pose 7 

No comments:

Post a Comment