Tuesday, October 4, 2016

City Girl Farmer

Autumn is my favourite season, and I find myself getting so wrapped up in the Halloween spirit as it really makes my Living Dead Doll feel happy... Yet I mustn't forget all those other things that I love about Autumn. This time of year is awesome! The colours, the fact that you can snuggle up warm and cosy, and the chill in the air all make me feel like a very happy Rudh!
Secondlife changes season as easily as RL seems to, and we have slipped into many Fall colours and settings... So many people catch the Autumn Fever and SL becomes a wash with firey colours... There are so many places to explore before the season changes again... One of these locations that is SO worth a visit is the sim that is home to The Hive...
Shopping and a gorgeous Autumnal Sim to explore, it's a great combination to make a girl happy!
I absolutely loved exploring the sim, but I have to say I stuck out like a sore thumb LOL, I had that whole Autumn look for a chic city girl on, and it didn't really fit with the rural vibe... Still least it got a smile out of me!
The majority of this outfit - including the bag - is a Zenith release available at Kustom9 until October 10th. I warn you though, it's a Gacha collection, so approach with caution, but it's a really curte set and I am glad I had a go at winning the bits I wanted! Finishing my City Girl in the Autumn look I pulled on a cute wig complete with the Armelle hair from Truth, and it was then just a case of exploring the farm but watching out for any animal mess!
Gotta love a day at the farm, and this farm is really cute...

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Armelle in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Spotlight
Collar: MONS - Extreme Choker in Silver
Outfit (including Bag): Zenith - Autumn Dressing Gacha Items (Available until October 10th at Kustom9)
Pose: Signature Pose - Portrait Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment