Monday, October 12, 2015

Warnings about Collecting Conkers

Autumn is finally here, my FAVOURITE season of them all... I love the Spring too, but it is the Autumn that always gets me excited. Perhaps it is because of the Halloween Holiday? Perhaps it is the changing of the colours from vibrant greens to reds and oranges and yellows? Perhaps it's something more morbid? You know me, my twisted brain may well be getting a sub-concious kick out of the fact that the trees are "dying" and going into their long Winter sleep! I do have to admit I love that feeling of being able to snuggle up warm and cosy... I really do love that feeling...
Though from years gone by, one of my favourite memories of this time of year was the time I went collecting conkers - although you could call them horse chestnuts - with my grandad. One of the very few memories that I do have of him actually - he used to love helping me get my conkers ready for the battles I faced at school...
So you could say that this post is in honour of him, even though the photograph is a little deranged and that has NOTHING to do with my Grandad! Let's blame the conkers for that!
While I was out for an Autumnal walk in the woods at the Hippie Park on Saturday, something strange happened! I was accosted by a group of Fae, and attacked!
They cut my face, scarring my eye in the process, and tied a rope around my neck - a rope that you can get from Remarkable Oblivion by the way, they are Fae with good taste hehe...
After that I was tortured just a little more, a LobAutumny Needle was pushed into that bad eye, causing a little drool to escape my lips. The only sign that it had anything to do with the Fae being the Autumn leaves around the handle of the spiked tool... You too can get yourself the drool and the Needles from the katat0nik gacha at the new round of The Seasons Story!
After all that, and the fact that I still survived, the Fae took me as their leader, adorning my awesome new Exile Hair - available now at Collabor88 - with this beautiful LODE Chestnut Crown - available at Chapter Four.
So if you go out conker collecting this Autumn, you have been warned, the Fae will come for you!

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: LODE - Chestnut Crown in Small Brown (Available until October 24th at Chapter Four)
Hair: Exile - Strange and Unusual (Available until November 6th at Collabor88)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Eyes: (LEFT)  [theSkinnery] - Demon Eye 2, AND, (RIGHT) Ikon - Sovereign Eyes in Field
Eye Wound: REPULSE - Clawed Eye Face Tattoo
Needle: katat0nik - LobAutumny Needle in Yellow (Available until October 31st at The Seasons Story)
Under Eye Piercing: Cute Poison - Tsukimi Piercing
Lip Piercing: DATUM - Delicious in Silver
Lip Wound: SongBird - Cracked Lips
Drool: katat0nik - LobAutumny Drool (Available until October 31st at The Seasons Story)
Noose: Remarkable Oblivion - Salem in Wheat
Tattoo: Identity - Inner Goddess
Pose: Signature Pose - Corvus 4

No comments:

Post a Comment