Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Spiders are Invading...

Some people are terrified of Spiders, others think they are cute... Me personally I am not keen but it's only the really big ones that set my skin crawling! I am the kind of person that will shy away from looking at creepy crawlies in the zoo - I woke up dreaming about a bug this morning and it's made my skin crawl a little LOL - but if I see spiders in the garden at home, then that's OK they can stay there... So long as they do stay there LOL... There is no way in  Hell I'd wear them like Rudh is this morning... 
The location is amazing, it seems like the set for a walkthrough show and there are so many places to explore that the Calas Galadhon's 'Valyria' sim is worth checking out! 
This look of the day, if you will, came about because of an outfit that you HAVE to go and try to collect. TRY at least because the event where this comes from is one of my favourite and most anticipated of the year. I will be sharing more details with you soon but for now the outfit is available as a freebie to collect from SAKIDE at this year's Pulse Games Event. I will definitely tell you more about that later though hehe... 
I had sowed my mouth shut using the Ama Deadly Silence stitches but even then the Spider Face Invasion took place and if that wasn't scary enough I think I'm being watched!!! EEK!!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Celeste 
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia Ghost in Polar 
Eyes: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Zombie Hunter Gacha Items (Available until October 31st at Wayward Halloween Gacha Event
Spiders: Yasum - Spider Face Invation (GIFT Available until November 15th at The Fantasy Collective
Mouth Stitches: Ama - Deadly Silence (Available until November 15th at The Fantasy Collective
Outfit: SAKIDE - Underworld Outfit (Available until November 21st at Carver's End
Pose: [Black Tulip] - Standing #10 

No comments:

Post a Comment