Saturday, October 10, 2015

Driving on the Beach

So this trilogy of photos that are being created by Solde, Lil and I to see how perspectives differ is definitely on a roll at the moment, and for our third installment we chose to do something simple together. A Girls Day Out at the beach, while the boys were too busy playing in their DoodieMan - a long story that may be explained later but for now don't ask LOL - Cave.
The three of us went for a little wild ride at the beach in this awesome - but non-moving, pose prop only - from Image Essentials. The Cruisin Pose Prop is suitable for 3 avatars, and so it was perfect for the girls and I, it's a fun jeep that simply screamed about the days on the beach...
I wore a super cute bikini from Bowtique and pulled my hair up in a messy ponytail from Exile - at Collabor88 now, though I was lucky I did that as Solde drives like a crazy person on the beach hehe... 
This is the third in our series of photos... I look forward to more, next one is a prop pose I believe hehe... 

What is she wearing;
(If you'd like to know anything that the others are wearing please feel free to ask me and I will find out, there would be too many things to list here... Trust me, it's easier this way LOL!)
Hair: Exile - Strange and Unusual (Available until November 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Tattoo: Identity - Inner Goddess 
Bikini: Bowtique - Ruffle Lingerie 
Pose: Image Essentials - Cruisin

No comments:

Post a Comment