Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The cure for a broken heart is a Tea Party!

Sticking with a theme of all things dead and therefore a little bit dark and macabre for now, as it really seems to fit well with the mood that I am in too... I LOVE this time of year, I can be my zombiefied self and no one even blinks an eyelid because "Hey it's nearly Halloween" LOL...
I've created many stories for myself as characters that I have been through the years of SL - all 9 of them - and although I enjoyed being a Fae and then a Vampire - not the bloodlines kind I will point out, I was a vampire before all that started and stopped once it did LOL - that being a Zombie has been the most fun. I love telling people that I am going to be dead for the day, the reactions make me laugh, and I am lucky that it hasn't offended anyone yet, but at this time of year I enjoy nothing more than letting myself relax and enjoying a little party... Cake anyone?
The location of my party is Deadman's Island Haunted Sim... I was super excited to find this place, and will no doubt be using it as a location as many times as possible, just in case it's only there for the season!! When I arrived the Halloween Haunted Tea Party was already set out - laid out by the creative mind behind Boudoir - and it even had the most amazing table decoration, I wonder what his name was?!
My outfit was one of those that I had on and loved, I guess you could say it was a look of the day - although in reality it was more like 5 days! - and it was something that I bought on the spur of the moment, it's not entirely my normal style...
The AMITOMO Shirts Under Dress dress was one that I picked up at the latest round of Chapter Four. It was sooooo busy when I went in that trying a demo seemed like hard work, so I took a chance and my luck paid off... I picked up a gorgeous little dress that I love.
I also grabbed a new Doe Wig when I was out shopping recently, this time at The Seasons Story however... The Gretchen wig is SO CUTE and it works perfectly with the cute dress, but it's not the only change to a body part. If you look closely you might also see that I am a little paler than normal, there is a reason for this, and it's not just a trick of the light. Last Friday, Glam Affair released the Sia Ghost Skins for Fifty Linden Friday, and I had to have them even if it did mean I had to buy Polar tone appliers at a cost of almost three times more than the skins themselves! They will definitely become my new Halloween Tone for October, but never fear I will tan just a little more after the spooky month is over!
If cake isn't for you, perhaps I can interest you in some special tea?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Gretchen (Available until October 31st at The Seasons Story)
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia Ghost in Polar
Dress: AMITOMO - Shirts Under Dress in Set 3 (Available until October 24th at Chapter Four)
Boots: CandyDoll - Arabella Boots in Black
Pose Prop: Boudoir - Halloween Haunted Tea Party

No comments:

Post a Comment