Sunday, October 25, 2015

A Picnic on Damned Day Release!

Feels like it has been so long since I wrote a post here, but in actuality it's only been a couple of days LOL... The addiction showing it's ugly head there it seems! I love this time of year though, it really let's my crazy character come to the surface and I can get away with making some kinda twisted photos because everyone is doing the same LOL...
For breakfast this morning though, I am going to be having a picnic outside my little tree house... Punch and Pies and Cookies for Breakfast... It's not exactly healthy but hey Look at Me! 
I've become a crazed monster that needs to wear a cage on her head to protect those around her... It's what you get for failing school in the High School of the Damned... All those F grade scars on her face! Still the forced smile makes her look a little prettier and the lipstick they chose really works well with her awesome outfit hehe... 
For the details of what I am wearing, the list as usual always follows this but I have to share the amazingness of these things... First the cage, which I can honestly tell you as I heard it from Sohma herself is that this is Paper Moon's first original Mesh creation - though the outfit is by the same creator too! - and as soon as I saw it I had to have one! The wound grades on her face created by antielle for their High School of the Damned collection and the forced smile... Well that was too hard to resist as Lost Junction has offered these at the Trunk or Treat Event for FREE... Free isn't that such a lovely word! 
While on the subject of [Lost Junction] though, take a look at this awesome punchbowl and plate of meat pies... They are items from the Gothic Luncheon Gacha Set available for TAG! Gacha. There are lots of other yummy-ish looking things available for lunch here, though I will say the meat pies look a little sketchy and I have no idea what's in them! The Skeleton Biscuits look a little less dangerous - more like gingerbread really - and these are available from STRIKE IT
The friends that she chose to bring with her on her little picnic are also friends that can be found in TAG! The Corpse Arm - that she calls Mr Handy - is available from [Deadwool], whilst the clown is called Pierrot and comes from the Remarkable Oblivion Hotel Paranoia! Oh and I cannot forget my favourite new pet, the Jian Cuddle Creepers MYSTERY RARE Undead Unicorn - to get this one you need to win one of the coupons in the Jian TAG! machine and head to the coupon room to reclaim it... Definitely my new favourite pet!!! 
Pie anyone?!

What is she wearing;
Cage: Paper Moon - Horror Head Cage (Available until October 30th at The Nightmare Event
Hair: Truth - Arden 
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia Ghost in Polar 
Face Wounds: antielle - HSotD in F Grade (Available until October 30th for TAG! Gacha)
Lips: [Lost Junction] - Wax Lips in Happy (Gift Available until November 18th at Trunk or Treat
Outfit: Paper Moon - Eek, A Bat! in Extra Spooky (Available until November 9th for 20Twenty) 
Pony: Jian - Cuddle Creepers in MYSTERY RARE Undead Unicorn (Available until October 30th for TAG! Gacha) 
Pose: *.amato.* - pose play
Rug: Apple Fall - Ruffled Rug 
Clown: Remarkable Oblivion - Hotel Paranoia in Pierrot (Available until October 30th for TAG! Gacha) 
Cookies: STRIKE IT - Skeleteon Biscuits 
Punchbowl & Meat Pies: [Lost Junction] - Gothic Luncheon Gacha Items (Available until October 30th for TAG! Gacha)
Arm: [Deadwool] - Corpse arm 7 (Available until October 30th for TAG! Gacha)

No comments:

Post a Comment