Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Such a Rude little Imp

Sometimes you need to step away from the dark and macabre to do something a little different... Now you know me I LOVE the dark and macabre so when I step away it's a limited time only thing but in this case I had to, I couldn't resist because these items are far too cute not to share... They are still in the theme of Halloween, and still something that you can get your hands on now, but the picture that came out of me featuring them is far from Halloweeny LOL...
If you haven't heard me mention TAG! Gacha you must not have been paying any attention - shame on you lol - but today I am going to share with you my new little TAG! Gacha released friends...
I seem to spend my SL around people that love to make jokes about farts and poop! My hubby and his besties are a group they refer to as the DoodieMen, they have a man cave and everything, but I guess I am lucky that poop and fart jokes still have the ability to make me laugh hehe...
When I saw the releases from lassitude & ennui for this round of TAG! Gacha I knew that I would be sharing them with you here, but the Rare Rude Imp was the one that I had to play with... He reminded me too much of the Doodie Men!
I took the rest of my worn accessories down a similar fantasy route to match with the Imp on my head, choosing this amazing Doe hair called Deer-Me in a dip-dyed colour combination, and then adding a second set of antlers, a Me-So-Thorny pair from Half-Deer to give it that extra fantasy creature kind of look hehe...
The only non-body part accessory that I chose to wear today was this CHO Faceband from Cubic Cherry Kre-ations with it's butterfly décor...
This poor little wood nymph had a hitch hiking and very rude imp lol...

What is she wearing;
Imp: lassitude & ennui - Mischievous Imps (Available until October 30th for TAG Gacha)
Hair: Doe - Deer Me
Antlers: Half-Deer - Noire Antlers in Me So Thorny White (Available until October 30th for TAG Gacha)
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia Ghost in Polar
Strap: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - {CHO} Faceband in Silver
Pose:  Signature Pose - Murxen 2

No comments:

Post a Comment