Thursday, May 7, 2015

Wanna join our Army?

I have been such a busy photographer these last few days, and have now got a myriad of posts waiting to be shared with everyone... Sometimes it feels like I would need an army to get through everything... Wouldn't that be fun? Your own private army of worker bees to do everything for you when you needed them... 
Not that the person I chose to pose with today is anything like a worker bee for me LOL... She and I posed as somewhat retro-style pin-ups, both wearing army uniforms, so perhaps I should be saying "Wanna join our Army?" 
The gorgeous lady that is posed with me in a matching army uniform - from Macabre at Suicide Dollz by the way - is Lilian... This lady is one of my new favourite people in either life, and I feel lucky to have her... 
She came into my life through my hubby HellBone. When he joined his awesome B.A.C.A family, and was sharing a little about himself - including the fact that he met his RL wife in a game called SL - it turned out that he wasn't the only one who had their own Secondlife. Lily snuck into our SLives, and pretty quickly into my RL too, making herself at home - coming over for coffees and to play with my Birthday Present - and now she is someone I spend a fair few hours of my day - every day -chatting with. One of those people that I find myself missing if I don't hear a hello from... 
Thank you for coming into our lives Lil, thank you for becoming my Gator Sister and thank you for encouraging HellBone to come to B.A.C.A. things, it's nice to have him out of the house for a while every so often hehe...  

What is she wearing;
(If you want want to know about Lil's outfit, aside from the uniform please don't hesistate to ask!!!) 
Hair: Truth - Sukie (Available Now at Uber)
Glasses: A&M - Falling Off Your Face Glasses (No Longer Available!)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Outfit: Macabre - Army Liberation Navy (Available Now at Suicide Dollz
Boots: HOLLYHOOD - Baraka Boots in Black (Past Event Release)
Pose: Signature Pose - Von Schnitzel Series 2
Tank: H&C Wheels - Tanked

No comments:

Post a Comment