Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Runic Demonic Magic

It's time for a little colour... Something to brighten up the days after the celebrations are dying down from the recent National Holiday that passed in Holland to make the anniversary of Liberation from WWII... I felt a need to do something bright to celebrate... Somehow that brightness ended up being a sparkly Demon...
Not that there is anything wrong with that of course... Why shouldn't Demons be bright and sparkly... In fact the creation of Magic could be any colour, right?!
This is one of those good Demons - if they ever did exist - casting colourful magic as a Demonic Priestess... Originally when I put the outfit together she was far from the good - almost Disneyfied - Demon you see here... I had planned that she would be dark, evil, deadly, but sometimes things don't work out as planned and you get RAINBOWS hehe...
The Skin and Horns were the basis of this look, straight from the mind of Aggie - possibly why it became a rainbow look - and the store that is Stargazer Creations, the Diabolica Demoness Avatar comes with a lot more than you can see here... 4 different skin variations - each with or without that blood veiny look - Hair, Hooves and even Wings complete the set, so it is totally worth heading to Totally Top Shelf for, but you know me I love to mix and match...
SO when I stumbled upon some of the Runic items in my hoard I knew I would be making a look to go with this Demoness using them... I had an old but still much loved head dress from [TfAtN] that had been stashed away which I was lucky to be able to team with something newer and something brand new from Paper Moon. The first I remembered was the Runic Necklace which had been a past event release, but what I had to wear to go with that was just PERFECT!
The Runic Cult Sacrifice is part of a set of items released just for The Fantasy Faire this year, and as well as being available in gold or silver, you can get different parts - poses are available too - to make complete scenes. I wore the sacrifice outfit but there is also a priest and priestess version too...
All it takes is a set of runes, a demonic aura and it's time to start cooking up a little magic...

What is she wearing;
Tiara: [TfAtN] - Elemental Halo in Fire/Gold RARE (Past Event Release)
Hair: Truth - Lagertha
Head Jewel: Cute Poison - Elysian Head Jewels in Gold (Current Group Gift)
Horns & Skin: [Stargazer Creations] - Demon Avatar in Diabolica (Available Now at Totally Top Shelf)
Eyes: 7mad;Ravens - iBurnout in Black (Past Group Gift)
Necklace: Paper Moon - Runic Necklace (Past Event Release)
Tunic: Paper Moon - Runic Cult Sacrifice in Gold (Available Now for Fantasy Faire 2015)
Pose: elephante poses - Hocus Pocus (Past Event Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment