Monday, May 4, 2015

Daisy, Daisy, Give me your answer do!

Not a traditional nursery rhyme by any stretch of the imagination, but it was definitely one of those adorable little songs that my mum used to sing to me, and one that I will no doubt sing to any children I may have in the future - not that I am having any, it's not on my agenda - and since those early days I have always loved flowers... Daisies - and sunflowers - being my favourites, so much so that I had them in my RL wedding bouquet!
So when I bought something at the latest round of Fi*Friday this weekend, I couldn't get the song out of my head... This may help that, then again, it may make it worse... I had to play with flowers... Had to...
The whole reason that this look started life was because of an outfit that I'd grabbed randomly as I flew through this round of Fi*Friday - I mentioned that before - but now I will admit that it wasn't something I'd normally have chosen... It's from a store called Bish Whet, and comes in a variety of different designs, though of course I grabbed the daisies as I headed in the direction of the shoe department!
I then went to town on accessories, as per usual... I wore an old but so pretty necklace from AZE Designs called Forest Treasures - it come's as part of a set but I chose to wear just the necklace on this occasion - then I added a Daisy Choker from [Buzzeri].
Finally to complete the look I chose to wear a hairstyle that was a little different from my normal long flowing locks. I chose a short, choppy one -sided style, that is a brand new release from adoness for The Dark Style Fair 2. I laced a Maiden Daisy Wreath from Shar's through this choppy half-bob and it just seemed to look perfect...
So perfect and serene that whilst I was taking my photographs, I was messaged someone that really put a smile on my face... Not naming names but the conversation went as follows;  
[01:34] Mr Stranger - at Ode: hmmm... are you a flower?
[01:35] Me: do I look like a flower?
[01:35] Mr Stranger: yes somehow you do 
YAY I look like a flower hehehe!

What is she wearing;
Hair Wreath - Shar's - Maiden Daisy
Hair: adoness - Loki (Available Now at The Dark Style Fair 2)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Piercing: Cute Poison - Genera Piercing
Collar: [Buzzeri] - Daisy Choker in Natural (Past Event Release)
Necklace: AZE Designs - Forest Treasures Dewdrop Necklace (Past Event Release)
Outfit: Bish Whet Inc - Peep Show in Clear Fleur *(Past Fi*Friday Release)
Pose: PRETENSE - Flowered 1

1 comment: