Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Long Walk Home...

Sometimes when I am working on an event line-up and I get sent items, I have no shame in admitting that I find myself thinking what the heck am I going to do with this... Not everything you ever get sent is to your taste. I can say, with 100% honesty, that no matter what items I am sent to blog, I try them, I take my time to see what I could do with them and if they really don't work for me they are stored for a while in case I get an idea in my head... 
Then again sometimes people come up with the ideas for me! This time it was Lil's idea lol... 
Lil said "Hey I could wear that suit and we could work on something together..." and it was sorted, the idea of a collaboration made it easier and we were so enjoying turning something that had been difficult into something fun! 
The outfit I chose to blog for Horror Haute today is one from Facepalm - called Damballah. It includes a set with top and long skirt, which to be honest brought out a bit of a gypsy style feeling in me! The outfit Lil is wearing is also a Horror Haute release, perfect for guys but also pretty cool on the ladies too!!! 
I kept most of my outfit simple... Featuring just some simple jewellery, although perhaps the yumyums ears and tail were a bit strange LOL but I was thinking Voodoo! 
Who says a Voodoo queen cannot have cat ears and a tail, maybe the magic went wrong? 

What is she wearing;
Ears & Tail: yumyums - Friskey Long Hair Set in Blazed (Available Now at Genre
Hair: Catwa - WokeUp 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Necklace: Kibitz - Silence Sphere Necklace in Steel 
Outfit: Facepalm - Damballah (Available Now for Horror Haute May
Bracelets: Kibitz - Chara bangles in Silver (Available Now at The Fantasy Collective
Pet: [SWaGGa] - Flutter in Electric Forest (Available Now at The Fantasy Collective
Pose: Bounce This - Long Walk Home (Available now at The Dressing Room Fusion

No comments:

Post a Comment