Monday, May 11, 2015

If you go down to the woods today...

If you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise...
If you down to the woods today, you'd better not close your eyes...
For every step you take in that woods,
Will awaken that evil dead Rudh,
Today's the day that she wants to hunt and slaughter!  
OK so I mangled the nursery rhyme just a - well a lot - but it fitted so well with the feeling of my photo that I couldn't resist. The backdrop of the photo was the entire reason I managled the nursery rhyme but I will blame it on the store that I am wearing a LOT of my outfit from today - SongBird - as it was their home location which provided the woods to pose in hehe...
The outfit, in fact a lot of this look, can be grabbed at the store that is SongBird, although you may not find all of it at the main store as yet. The Outfit is called Blood Doll - it's a new release that you can pick up at a new event called The Vampire Chronicles Event - and you can get it with or without blood. Actually, while I am thinking about the new event, you can also grab yourself the bite mark - from SongBird - at the same event. I also have SongBird socks on... The Five Pointed Stockings were a past event release but they were just too good not to wear with this outfit!
As per usual I went to town accessorising the look I had put together, from the crazy Carnivorous Jaw - created by Contraption that is one of my FAVOURITE items in my hoard - to the three necklaces - available top to bottom at Tabou Irresistible, 7mad;Ravens and [Fetch] - and even remembering that if the teeth weren't enough to scare you in the forest, then maybe an Axe might come in handy...
Just remember, if you go down to the woods today, you have been warned AND avoid people that will smile at you...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Sukie (Available Now at Uber)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eyes: n-creation - Vampire Eyes
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Teeth: [Contraption] - The Carnivorous Jaw
Collar: Tabou Irrestible - Grunge Steel Necklace (Available Now at The Dark Style Fair 2 )
Bite Mark: SongBird - Love Bite (Available Now at The Vampire Chronicles Event)
Upper Necklace: 7mad;Ravens - Bloody Guillotine Necklace
Lower Necklace: [Fetch] - Wayward Necklace in My Lover's Blood (Past Hunt Prize)
Outfit: SongBird - Blood Doll Outfit (Available Now at The Vampire Chronicles Event)
Axe: The Horror! - Ax Love (Past Event Release)
Socks: SongBird - Five Pointed Stockings in Black (Past Event Release)
Boots: BAX - Foxy Boots in Black Suede
Poses: Image Essentials - Clutch 6 (Available Now at The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment