Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Missed a damn good Romp...

I am supposed to be working, but have absolutely no interest in doing anything remotely work related... I just want to curl up and read a book, preferably tucked up in a warm blanket... It's cold for May... It should be getting warmer, not wintry again!
However, I've been such a good girl lately that for once I feel like doing something a little less PG and a little more kinky... So maybe the book would have to wait?! It's time to be a little naughty... What a collection of toys I have to chose from LOL...
Toys sound much more fun YAY... Some of these toys look like things I want to get my hands on in RL, not gonna tell you which but I'll leave you guessing... Problem is, I haven't played with at least one of them in SO LONG that the event which it was featured in has now closed... STILL you can get this special toy at the main store, you know you want to LOL... I'm talking about the Naughty Love Paddle from yumyums, the paddle is available in a few different colours and there is also a tattoo you can wear to make it look like the heart has been spanked into your skin... All of the other toys were things I had buried in my hoard... I couldn't choose a favourite, and I won't be telling you which of any I use but a girl's gotta have a toy collection lol, this is my SL one hehe... 
The outfit is made up of old and new things too... I love my shorts, but the BAT lingerie set that I am wearing with it is a release from Static for this round of Suicide Dollz. They seemed to fit perfectly together with my awesome new ankle boots from Riske - I bought these a while back at the Dark Style Fair but they got lost in my hoard until now LOL... I really need to clean that up! 
Time for a little fun, time to slide the pole... YAY kinky pun... I meant the dance pole you dirty people LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Arianna in Red 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Necklace: 7mad;Ravens - Tagged in Psycho (Past Event Release) 
Top: Static - Batty Set in Black (Available Now at Suicide Dollz
Bruises: Corvus - Body Bruises 
Hand Tattoo: Clemmm - Skelly Hands in Mono Outline White (Past Cosmopolitan Release) 
Shorts: SAKIDE - Hallow's Shorts (Past Event Release) 
Boots: Riske - BAMF Heels Ashes (Past Event Release) 
Pose Prop: Image Essentials - Love you Blocks (Past Event Release) 
Pink Dildo: Bishes inc - Dildo Pink (Comes with Top) 
Black Dildo: (epia) - Dildo 
Butt Plug: Noodles - Here Piggy Piggy Plug in Pink (Past Event Release)
Mask: Intrigue Co. - Sleep Mask in Deal With It 
Pole: 3FX - Neon DancePole (single) 
Handcuffs: Instinct Furniture - Handcuffs F 0+ 
Paddle: {yumyums} - Naughty Love Paddle in Mid Wood Silver Tape (Past ROMP Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment