Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Who wants to work when you can SHOP?!

A few days ago now I was digging around in my overly large hoard wondering what the heck I was going to wear. It got me thinking back to when I was still fairly new in SL. Back then I would change an outfit EVERYDAY without fail... I would spend hours doing it and then wear it for a few hours before changing it the next day and going through the ritual over and over again... Nowdays I am a little more lazy LOL, I tend to change every few days - it still takes me a while to change however - but it gives me more options as I keep shopping and things pile up ready to be worn hehe...
Sometimes though an outfit that I have waiting to be discovered will surprise even me!
This was one of those times! Still as it was coming together I had a strange idea in my head and once I was done dressing I guess I hit the nail on the head as my little brother Athrun nonchalently asked me "Why do you look like you're going to seduce the boss?!" LOL... I then spent a while searching for the perfect office type location, and will admit that it got a little boring when I couldn't find what I was looking for, so I gave up and went shopping! Checking out random places I've not been to before is always fun, I discovered the Fashiowl Poses store and well the street setting was just too cute not to be a high powered business woman on a well earned shopping break photo LOL...
So yes, I am kinda shocked myself to see Rudh in a suit! It's a look that normally I wouldn't even have thought about but when I saw it on sale at Fi*Friday for the whopping amount of 55L I just didn't want to kick myself later for not grabbing it when I had the chance. These Frankie Suits should now be available at the main HOLLYHOOD store, not sure about the low price though!
I teamed my suit with some simplish but dead sexy heels from Bens Boutique - called Nicky - and then gave the chic look a quirky "Rudhish" twist by adding a Timeless Bag from Zenith, and I liked the look, there was just one problem. I wanted to make it look a little more Rudh-like, a little fiercer perhaps... Thank goodness for [ abrasive ] and dimma! The former made this simple but somewhat kinky looking Loose Belt Choker - that I may need to go get the rest of the colours of hehe - and the latter created the Deep Corners Liner set... PERFECT!
Now all I need is a boss to seduce and I will be a happy girl... Anyone need a secretary? LOL!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Flying Over the Dateline in Naturals (Available Now at Collabor88)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eye Make-Up: dimma - Deep Corners Liner in Black
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing
Choker: [ abrasive ] - Loose Belt Choker in Charcoal (Available Now at Suicide Dollz)
Outfit: HOLLYHOOD - Mesh Grey Frankie Suit (Past Fi*Friday Release)
Bag: Zenith - Timeless Bag in Black Open RARE (Past Event Release)
Shoes: Bens Boutique - Nicky High Heels in Black (Worn with SLINK High Feet) (Past Event Release)
Pose: Image Essentials - Womans Stand 32m

No comments:

Post a Comment