Friday, April 3, 2015

Someone is watching me...

Do you ever have that feeling of being watched, or that feeling that someone happens to turn up where you are?
I've recently had that feeling more than a little, as there is a strange bush that keeps appearing and following me around at the Gator swamp... I think more than once, I've seen binoculars in the bush when I caught sight of it out of the corner of my eye...
I'm not afraid of this stalker though, even though it has sprouted - because it's a bush - in places besides the Gator swamp whilst hunting for me, I have to admit that I am enjoying the chase and will often be found in a giggle fit after having escaped hehe...
I don't mean to make stalking sound trivial, I've heard how bad it could be and hope that anyone in that position can get help, but being followed around by a bush in SL is making me laugh way more than it should!?!
I found the perfect place to take my photo today at the Hum and Shiver - or The Grand Duchy of Picklemoon... I mentioned this place before when I talked about my birthday celebrations, but if you haven't been you REALLY do need to check it out.
I wanted to show off this outfit I have been wearing for a few days... I LOVE it, and it's totally not my normal style! First of all it's PINK!!!
The outfit comprises of a LaLa Skirt and a Basic Crop Top, both from Atomic, that you can grab for yourself at Uber if you're quick!
Don't blink though you might miss it, seeing me in pink - without poking from Aggie - isn't something that happens very often!!! Or perhaps you could ask my stalker, he might have made pictures?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Friday
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Top: Atomic - Basic Crop Top in Rose (Available Now at Uber)
Skirt: Atomic - LaLa Skirt in Set 1 (Available Now at Uber)
Tattoo: Gang/Cold - The Measurement (Past Whore Couture Item)
Boots: REIGN.- Quinn Boots in Black
Pose: Signature Pose - Parker 2

No comments:

Post a Comment