Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A Surprise Rock Chick at the End Game of Enchanted...

I'm sorry that I have been so quiet recently, I've been really busy and stuck in RL without any way to check in-world on SL or even write anything on my blog space to let people know. I am back now, and ready to rock and roll again, so let's just dive back in... Tomorrow Fairies, today...
Another random look for me, well it's not a random look it's the kinda thing that I wear all the time lol but what is random is the way I've taken the photo... I just found a place I liked and a pose that kinda sorta went with it and BOOM... One pretty photo, one happy Rudh and some awesome things to show off to anyone who wants to read my ramblings hehe...
I guess the whole thing is kinda inspired by the Punk Rock theme that is taking place for Collabor88 this month. You can tell I really like the theme, I never really talk about the event until there is a theme that I enjoy, then I cannot shut up about it LOL... The Punk Rock theme has been one of those!
Before I talk about the look I pulled together for what could be my look of the day, I want to share with you The Enchanted... It looks to be a very, very, very cute hang out music place, full of mystery and pretty things to look at... Come check it out, I hope I have time to see it when there are people around!!!
The awesome guitar pose I chose to use fitted with the theme of the place perfectly I thought, and although the fair at which it was released is now over, you can still grab these Rock Chick Poses at Image Essentials Mainstore!
The outfit is an awesome pair of jeans from Pulse called End Game Pants - which you can grab at 100 Block now - but be careful as you put them on, the spikes that run down the legs are sharp... I finished off the legwear with an equally sharp high heels that are oldies but some of my favourites from drbc!
The top half I decked in some Ripped Anarchaic and Roxy style top from erratic, one of many colours available from Collabor88 this month by the way, and then attached a (Yummy) Punk Collar and my current favourite bracelets from katat0nik...
So tomorrow, FAIRIES! Today Rock Chicka, and I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Surprise
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing
Choker: (Yummy) - Punk Collar in Silver and Black (Available Now at Collabor88)
Top: erratic - Roxy in Ripped Top Anarchy (Available Now at Collabor88)
Bracelets: katat0nik - Bow Wrist Straps (Available Now at Collabor88)
Pants: Pulse - End Game Pants in Dark Blue Jeans & Leather (Available Now at 100 Block)
Shoes: drbc - Succubus Stilettos in noir
Pose: Image Essentials - Rock Chick 2 (Past Rock Attitude Fashion Fair Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment