Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Decisions, Decisions...

Sometimes I will admit that I would LOVE to have someone to help me decide on certain aspects of my outfit. I mean you find a look then try to match it with accessories, or you find a hair style and try to make it fit an outfit, but sometimes I spend such a long time looking at two completely different things and wondering which I want to wear that I end up not bothering at all... Shoes are a prime example of this... 
This month for The Witching Hour was a prime example of this... Two amazingly cute sets of shoes are on offer and I was having such a hard time working out which ones I wanted to wear. 
One shoe was a ruby red high heel called Magic Dust Corset Pumps from AfterMath Creations, the other a summery flat with a gorgeous rainbow Astro Dolly pattern from Stargazer Creations
The best thing for me to do is to ask someone for help... When no one is around I ask the helpful hand on a plate, the All Seeing Hand, from Lilith's Den
All of these things are gacha prizes at this month's round of The Witching Hour, and as always they come in a myriad of different colours and patterns for the low price of 50L per try!!! 

What is she wearing;
Left Foot: AfterMath Creations - Magic Dust Corset Pumps in Garnet RARE (Available Now for The Witching Hour
Right Foot: [Stargazer Creations] - Astro Dolly in RARE B Rainbow (Available Now for The Witching Hour
Pose: Infiniti - Undead 5 
Plate: Lilith's Den - All Seeing Hand in Green Witch RARE (Available Now for The Witching Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment