Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Double Threats with Wishes and Axes...

This week for Strawberry Singh's Monday Meme she looks at things in twos... She calls it the double threat, I call it a twofer and will always say that somethings are better when they come in pairs! Socks, twins, ruined buildings?
OK I went a little literal with the theme of Double Threat by destroying not just one but TWO buildings?! All I can say is that I was controlled by the gorgeous new outfit from ImmateriA called Wishing - which are better in twos or threes by the way - and my pretty new Ax love from The Horror... I even wore double buns in my hair thanks to the new Magika Wishes style... Funny how that happened and I didn't even realise at the time, lots of doubles and double the wish power too hehe... 
Anyway on to the topic of the MeMe for this week... All we had to do was answer each question statement with DOUBLE answers... Simple right?! Let's just get on with it, shush Rudh lol...
Two online screen names you’ve had: Before I became Rudh, I only had ONE screen name. I used to play an online community game that was a bit like SL but a lot less cool called Furcadia. In that I was a green squirrel called Rosto!
Two video games you've played: True Video Games I don't ever really play, I have very bad motion sickness and cannot watch the screen if there is a lot of movement, but I did play Sims for a while and HellBone used to have a game for the PS3 called Fairytale Fights which I enjoyed played a little.
Two things you love about Second Life: Playing with Rudh like she is a Barbie Doll... I couldn't wear half the stuff I dress her in in RL. The second thing would have to be the fact that I have friends ALL OVER THE WORLD that I would never have met in RL but couldn't be without now.
Two things you've done in Second Life: Met the man of my dreams - or possibly nightmares? - my RL Husband and I met in SL! Oh and FLYING lol... I still wish we could do that in RL!
Two things you still want to do in Second Life: I want to carry on getting better at photography. I've gotten a LOT better since I started but I'm still not at the level I want to be. I'd also like to make an outfit in the future, I am a keen shoppaholic, I LOVE to buy things I can't resist but just once I'd like to try making something by Rudh for Rudh hehe...
Two things you like about your Second Life avatar: I love to dress up my Rudh Dolly, and I love that the people I met in SL always have the ability to make me smile no matter what drama is going on.
Two of your Second Life Pet Peeves: OH I so agree with Berry, at least for one of hers, I get so narked by people sending random TPs - or Mass IMs for that matter - without talking to me first! I guess the second thing that would be a pet peeve - drama llama's aside - could be LAG! I mean OK I get that the SL world keeps evolving and I get that it's not always LL's fault, but the game sucks computers up and leaves them shrivelled like raisins just so that we can play!
Two things you did as a newb that you’re embarrassed of: I don't think I would say anything embarrassed me that much because EVERYONE does the same stuff... OK I agree with Berry that Bling and Attaching Boxes to your head was funny looking back on it but I wouldn't say it was embarrassing so I'm gonna have to pass on this one!
Two of your closest friends in Second Life: Lynaja Bade and Deangelo Urqhart - just because we're only allowed to pick two and I cannot name more LOL...
Two of the most beloved things in your inventory: OOOOH that is a tough one... Hmmmm... I am very attached to all of my hoard LOL... Let me think... My shape would be one. I have always had this face and would be very sad if I lost it, sounds silly I know but it's true. I don't know about my second most beloved. I LOVE a lot of things! I couldn't pick another one as most beloved so you get ONE lol... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - The Wish
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Outfit: ImmateriA - Wishing in Red (Available Now at Instruments)
Axe: The Horror - Ax Love (Past Love & War Event Release)
Pose: Image Essentials - Woman Stand Pose 30

No comments:

Post a Comment