Sunday, April 19, 2015

In the Witching Hour, we make SOUP!!

The Witching Hour is ALMOST over, today is the last day for this month's pretties, and there are some cute things that you may be sad to miss if you haven't seen them already...
Talking of cute though, the little witch in me was feeling a little hungry this morning, and what better way to start your day than with a balanced breakfast... SOUP for breakfast!! Not just any soup however, being this cute take's a LOT of work, and I am not able to bathe in milk like Cleopatra did. Instead I will sometimes make a lovely soup of cute fluffy stuffed animals... 
It's great for the skin and will add that extra touch of sparkle!!! 
To make Plushie Soup, get yourself a HUGE bubbling cauldron - preferably one that has already got the taste of magic on it like the Hocus Pocus Cauldron from elephante Poses - and then add the plushies of your choice... Today I am adding a touch of The Sugar Garden Lop Eared Bunny and a little Afterlyfe Moon Kitty - which you can grab yourself on sale at The Witching Hour depo! I may also add a touch of Mewnicorn as I have a very magnificent example from Lassitude & Ennui - though it's begging me not to, offering me flowers and it is so cute I might just keep it! Not sure that my familiar Shouldercrawler cat MiaMai will appreciate that but oh well, tough titties! 
That was the recipe, but some of you witchy fashion fans my also be wondering about my outfit today... Isn't it gorgeous... 
I'm wearing my old faithful Remarkable Oblivion hat, but the rest of me is different! I have a cute purple wig from Lamb, in the Miss Mabel style, and it matches PERFECTLY with my new skin's lilac make-up - get the new skins from yumyums at IDK by the way! The outfit itself though is a gorgeous new creation from Stargazer Creations - one of the best places to by fantasy wear in my opinion - the range of colours this look comes in is just gorgeous... Each one gem like in tone! Each one, not so coincidentally - has a matching magical ring available from ImmateriA, and both items are available at the CYOT event! Just brace yourself, these rings are flippin' powerful! I nearly knocked myself out with it hehe... 
UH OH!!! OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR!!! Looks like we have a problem... The smell of the soup has awoken something dark and enchanting! RUN RUN RUN Watch Out, they are COMING!!! (Stay tuned to find out what I am gabbling about hehe...)

What is she wearing; 
Hat: Remarkable Oblivion - Magician Hats in Pyromancer 
Hair: Lamb! - Miss Mabel in Pastels (Available now for TAG! Gacha) 
Skin: yumyums - Hope Skin in Lilac Creame (Available Now at IDK!
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing 
Outfit: [Stargazer Creations] - Ars Magica Outfit in Mystic (Available Now at CYOT
Ring: ImmateriA - Ars Magica Ring in Mystic (Available Now at CYOT
Cat: MiaMai - Catz Crazy Crawlers in Shouldercrawler Ghost (Available now for TAG! Gacha) 
Cauldron: elephante Poses - Hocus Pocus (Available Now at We <3 RP
White Kitten: Afterlyfe - Moon Kitty in White RARE (Available at The Witching Hour
Bunny: The Sugar Garden - Lop Ear Bunny in Blue (Available now for TAG! Gacha) 
Pink Kitty: lassitude & ennui - Quirk & Co Leelee, Magnificent Mewnicorn RARE (Available now for TAG! Gacha) 
Close-Up Pose: Image Essentials - Prestige 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment