Wednesday, April 8, 2015

United Colours of Soul Designs!

It's not very often I am able to take pictures of more than just myself, but recently I had the urge to share with you more than one outfit from my sister Solde's store Soul Designs... I wanted to show as much of her stuff as possible in one photo and what came out was something that was not only pretty good, but actually reminded me of a United Colours of Benetton Ad LOL... 
I pulled in some of my MC sisters - Solde included - and the outcome was brilliant, it was fun to be able to use other people in my photo and it was a great way to show off some of her brand new releases!
I personally am wearing the Carla Dress in a very gorgeous yellow tone, I was feeling so cute in the dress I even did the unthinkable for a few minutes and took my scars off LOL... BUT it's not just me, all of the girls in the photo are wearing Soul Designs. Some of the looks are complete outfits, and others are mix and match pieces, but as you can see the collection is very versatile and that is one of the great things about Solde's store. No matter what look you tend to go for, no matter how you want to wear it, these things are GREAT pieces that are well textured and would be perfect for any wardrobe... 
As a side note, the jeans that Tila is wearing - the one on the floor in the front if you don't know - give me the best butt EVER!!! They come in black too and those are now my basic, staple go-to jeans because the butt... AWESOME!!! LOL!!! 
As another note, Soul Designs has a booth at the up-coming Fashion For Change Event. This event is to raise aid and awareness for women kind worldwide. So go shop, treat yourself ladies and help to raise awareness for a great cause. OH and check out the wall of Soul Designs too LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Give and Take in Take (Past Arcade Release) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Dress: Soul Designs - Carla Dress 
Tattoo: PerveTTe - Sex OldWest 
Pose: Seil Xpression - United Colors of Bloggelicious 

No comments:

Post a Comment