Friday, November 28, 2014

Is it the Apocalypse? NO, It's Black Friday!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you that celebrated that yesterday... You all made it through the copious amounts of food that everyone seems to talk about in regards to the day - I can't wait for that same feeling when I go have Christmas Dinner with my family this year! 
But today, there is a dark ominous presence looming over us... The air is thick with it... You can hear the distant rumble of it... 
Is there an Apocalypse about to happen? No... It can't be that... It would have been all over the news! 
That thick feeling in the air is an anticipation... The distant rumble is the sound of thousands of people running in every direction... IT'S BLACK FRIDAY!!!!
I know I'm not an American, and most places across the rest of the world do not have Black Friday but as it's there in SL, and I would be a bad shoppaholic if I didn't make use of it, I'm going to get very excited!!! SO MANY STORES, SO MANY SALES!!! I found a list on Seraphim and BOY am I gonna use it! 
I went on a little trip out a few days ago to try to find the perfect place to take a photo of an outfit that was a little Apocalyptic... The resulting photo just seemed perfect for this Black Friday post lol, it's a little scared looking, deer caught in the headlights style and perfectly fitting that it's not zombies coming for me but a hoard of shoppers charging around LOL... 
I bought a new skirt from Mirage, that you can pick up at the Apocalyptic round of Genre this month, purely because I loved this warning style texture - although the other textures in the HUD are great too! Then I went and splurged a little at the latest round of No. 21, buying both the Chambers Shirt from Razor and the Quinn Boots from REIGN... The top is awesome, I LOVE how it fits and the textures used on it, plus it looks really cute with the Clumsy hair from Magika, just sayin' lol... The Quinn Boots are AWESOME, I think I love them as much as I love my J's Boots and that is saying something hehe... 
BUT ANYWAY... What am I still standing around here for, chatting about random stuffs, there is shopping to be done... See you soon I hope, so long as I don't get swept away in a tide of shoppers!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Clumsy 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Available now at Collabor88
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Necklace: aisling - The Bad Wife (Past Enchantment Item) 
Top: Razor - Chambers Shirt (Available now at No. 21
Skirt: Mirage - Apocalypse Skirt in Heavy Grunge (Available Now at Genre
Tights: Izzie's - Patterned Tights II in Torn 
Boots: REIGN - Quinn Boots (Available Now at No. 21
Pose: Signature Pose - Bootylicious 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment