Saturday, November 8, 2014

Trip to the Hanky Panky Store

Sometimes you get inspired to take a different kind of photo... Some people stop taking pictures of themselves to take photos of furniture and decor, others do landscapes - neither of which I am very good at by the way! - but when I start taking pics that are a little different, I somehow cannot get past the vanity of taking pictures of myself LOL...
Though shot in a different way, I seem to shoot myself more than anyone else, and granted sometimes that can get a little boring - it does stop me worrying quite so much about whether people will like it or not LOL - but I try to mix it up, and sometimes find that the back view is better than the front LOL...
This was one of those outfits.
The back was what caught my attention most, due to the fact that from the front, this looks like a fairly basic simple black sweater, it's only when you turn around you can see that it's far from basic. The {dollle*} Open Shoulder Crop Sweaters are available for the latest round of The Candy Shop - normally this is an event I will glance through on Seraphim, but pay no real attention to as it's not my style... Just goes to show that sometimes things we'd normally avoid are just what we want?!
I dressed it fairly casual, wearing some oldie-but-goodie ripped shorts from SAKIDE and ripped AMERIE socks with my new FLite Military Aviator Boots, and stomped around in the Urban Setting of Virtual Decay, until I found a store I just had to visit hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Pepper
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Collar: ginchi - Jingle Bell Collar in Watermelon (Past Event Release)
Top: {dollle*} - Open Shoulder Crop Sweater in Black (Available Now at The Candy Shop)
Shorts: SAKIDE - Hallow's Shorts
Socks: AMERIE - Garter Socks in Black Sheer
Boots: FLite - Military Aviators Boots in Black (Available Now at UBER)
Pose: PRETENSE - LINES 5

No comments:

Post a Comment