Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

I had to go with that song as a post title, because the other song that features something from this look I created has driven me nuts so much when it was first released that anyone who sings it around me on our home sim will be shown how to fly... Getting it stuck in my own head just by writing a blog post title would be silly... Something I am likely to do to myself but VERY silly!
I even made myself look less like a fox and more like a wolf, whilst I merely accessorised with foxes... YAY go me!!!
The foxes were in fact the reason for the post... So I am going to focus my attention on them and less on the Big Bad Wolf Rudh!
The little pet that I am carrying around in my arms, is my new friend Cirque... Named because I bought him on my recent trip to Cirque De Seraphim from the Psycho.Byts booth. I tell you I'm none too creative in my old age LOL... He is just so irresistably cute it was too hard to resist, and my biggest problem was trying to work out which of the 5 colours I wanted... In the end I plumbed for something natural fox looking!
The other foxy element of this outfit is something I am sure you cannot miss... The MishMish Zoey dresses are available from The Kawaii Project, and come in a selection of colours... I loved this aqua green tone, which is totally unusual as a colour choice for me, but it just made those adorable little foxy faces look even cuter hehe...
Anyway, just once because I cannot help myself... "WHAT DOES A FOX SAY?"

What is she wearing;
Ears & Tail: aisling - Lubin in Cute Dark (Past Event Release)
Hair: Spellbound - Bramble  (Available now at Sad November)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Available now at Collabor88)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Dress: MishMish - Zoey Dress (Available now at The Kawaii Project)
Pet: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Fox in Orange (Available now at Cirque de Seraphim)
Pose: Signature Pose - Chey 2

No comments:

Post a Comment