Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pinkie's Back... It's like a Dream

A while ago now I was sad to see one of my favourite pose designers having to stop working... I don't know why, her reasons are her own, but it made me sad... The poses that came out of her mind, and therefore through the doors of Captivity Co Poses, were brilliant... Not only did they always make some fabbity fab prop poses, the modelling packs were of my usual Go-To collection!
I AM SUPER EXCITED TO SAY THAT NOW MISS AMANDA "PINKIE" RANDALL IS BACK! 
She's opened a new store - together with a companion - and it's just like walking through a dream to see one of my favourite pose makers back in action once again... 
So to make the momentous occasion, I wanted a picture that felt like I was walking through a dream... I think the results I wanted were what I got... 
The pose - seeing as it is the entire reason for the post - is one of Pinkie's new poses. Her new store is called Signature Pose, and you should expect to see a LOT of them on the blog in the coming months. So far the store is small, offering up collections - though the poses can be purchased separately too - of static poses, and I have been promised that poses with props may soon be on their way! I can't wait to see where the store goes, and Pinkie it's AWESOME to have you back! 
The outfit was just what I happened to be wearing at the time hehe... My current favourite new up-do from Magika, my current favourite new boots from Reign, an old but favourite tutu skirt, but I added a brand new - to me anyway - Heart Tank Top from Mute., and a Lost Junction Toulouse Collar! Mute. by the way is having a closing sale... EVERYTHING in store, including clothing with appliers and shoes for SLINK feet is on sale for just 10L! 
Whilst I was walking through the dream however, I noticed some very strange wildlife - just shows how weird my head is doesn't it? LOL. Butterflies were everywhere... Though there was something that wasn't quite right about them... The Butterfleyes are from Half-Deer, that fantasy world of adorably cute and kinda quirky... Still they inhabit my dreams and I guess that makes me just a little more kookie too hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Beans 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Available now at Collabor88
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings 
Collar: Lost Junction - Toulouse Collar in Bolds (Available now for ROMP) 
Top: Mute. - Heart Tank (Closing Sale - Everything is 10L!) 
Skirt 8+ - Ruffled Black Tutu (No Longer Available)
Boots: REIGN - Fiona Boots in Black (Worn with SLINK Mid Feet) (Past Event Release) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Debbie 4 
Butterfly: Half-Deer - Butterfleye in Morpho (Past Collabor88 Item) 

1 comment:

  1. I am so flattered and you put tears in my eyes, thank you for making my poses so appreciated and most of all thank you for finding me again and applying. You're more than just a blogger, you are an amazing friend, which I am lucky to have either way. :) ♥

    ReplyDelete