Tuesday, November 11, 2014

HippY Wonderland!

Alice in Wonderland will never seem the same again! I charged into wonderland, raided the place of some awesome goodies and ran out screaming with laughter... I seem to have hit something that soaked me in colour as I drove away in my new HippY van - from Hogs and Cart Wheels, Hell's Store, for the Dirty Turkey Hunt!
I hadn't been planning to loot the place, but my goodness there were so many pretty things just laying around... Pretty yumyum things! Don't blame me for stealing hehe... 
OK so I didn't really steal them, the things I "stole" from Wonderland are actually special creations from yumyums that you can fight the Gacha machine for at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Time to check out my loot... The giant Drink Me Bottles are available in 4 different flavours - I'll warn you now though, drinking the contents has weird side effects - I am also wearing the latest in Wonderland Weaponry technology in the form of a super rare Bloody Snicker-Snack Dagger I strapped to my leg, a card Deck of Doom, a red Queen of <3 Bomb and the deadly looking Ladies Flamingo Mallet. OH AND not to forget, I have a new Madhatter Moonshine Mana Canteen bag and a Teeter Teacups Tophat that are accessorising my new outfit perfectly! 
The outfit itself is something that would really stand out in Wonderland... The pretty curly Mystic hair from Ploom can also be picked up from the Fantasy Gacha Carnival. The dress is something that I have had stored away for a few weeks the Valentina E Jewel Cocktail Dress is simply gorgeous, far far girlier than my normal style but gorgeous! The boots too have sat in my inventory for ages and ages... They are from MONS and are Long Heel-less boots in an oceanleo colour... I just loved the way the look came together alongside the awesome collection from yumyums!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Mystic V2 in Colours (Available now at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings 
Dress: Valentina E - Jewel Cocktail Dress in Royal 
Boots: MONS - Long Heel-less Boots in Oceanleo 
Pose: Image Essentials - Flapper 5 Mirror 
Van: Hogs & Cart Wheels - HippY (Available now for the Dirty Turkey Hunt)
Accessories & Props: yumyums - Surviving Wonderland (Available now at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival

No comments:

Post a Comment