Wednesday, November 26, 2014

One Last Tango...

Dia De Los Muertos is all about the remembrance of the dead...Not the stoic, silence of which we remember the dead in the UK, but the flamboyant and festive feeling that you find in Mexico. 
When I'm thinking about people from my past, I often find songs associated with them and memories that are associated with these songs are a form of my personal remembrance - such as my uncle and the Prodigy song "Firestarter" LOL... Sometimes all it takes is one last dance and the memories of them come flooding back... 
I took myself over to the abandoned - at the time of day I went anyway - ball room at Basilique. The outfit I had pulled together required an abandoned ballroom feeling, and of all of the places I went to, this one was closest to the style I wanted to find...
Yet it was the outfit that had me feeling the need to dance... My first and last as a sugar doll...
The dress and tiara are releases from this month's - latest round - of Horror Haute, available from ImmateriA the dress is simply gorgeous... It makes you want to dance, and it comes with the prettiest headband tiara that perfectly compliments the tango feeling!
I will admit that I did a little mix and match of Horror Haute goodies though with this look... The dress and tiara may well be from ImmateriA, but the awesome full body tattoo of the skeleton is in fact from the Livid "Lady Death Dress", along with the flowers... 
Now I wanted to mention something here, and I hope it doesn't upset anyone in having done so... I LOVE the full body tattoo, but I have one major issue with it... It doesn't have any appliers, of any kind, so me being addicted to my mesh hands and feet I felt a bit naked taking them off and going old school for even a little while. Not that this is a problem, the textures are great enough to not let you worry, and it won't put me off wearing it again, but if you are one of those people who cannot live without your mesh everything then be warned! 
I'm sorry to the people that like to see everything in one outfit worn together,,, I have this really weird habit of mixing and matching, and it makes me feel REALLY awesome to find things like this that work together so well... I've been dancing around in this for a few days... 
One more thing to admit to you, dancing the tango to any prodigy song is FREAKING HARD Lol...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Tina 
Full Body Tattoo: Livid - Lady Death in Black Dress (Part of outfit) (Available Now for Horror Haute)
Dress & Tiara: ImmateriA - Dia De Los Muertos Tango (Available Now for Horror Haute)
Flowers: Livid - Lady Death in Black Dress (Part of outfit) (Available Now for Horror Haute)
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Baby T's in Plain Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - Shy 3

No comments:

Post a Comment