Monday, November 17, 2014

"Oh My KOSH"... TIARAS!!!!!

Pensive relaxation time is what I am craving at the moment... Although I am kinda ashamed to admit it, last night was like bliss! The MC all seemed to be either offline or doing their own thing and so because I wasn't at their beck and call I was able to do some serious picture taking hehe... I have enough to last me an entire week now if I want to LOL... Boy does that feel good!
There is one thing though that I wanted to share as soon as possible... Out of all of the awesome things I have to share that I bought or was sent in the last few days, one thing had me saying OH I NEED TO USE THIS... It wasn't the easiest place to start a look from but then again, I LOVE the look I made with it! Can you guess what it is???
OK I'll tell you, the piece that had me getting all excited and wanting to create a look was the tiara... This is a brand new release from KOSH, the Hela Headband is available in 12 different variations - 3 of which are rare - with 3 different metal colours and 4 different stones making up the combinations... You can check the KOSH ad on their Flickr so you can see all the pretty colours!!!
I wanted something simple to show off this adorable accessory, and felt like getting in touch with my Medieval princess side wearing this adorable Iona Dress in a foresty green from SAKIDE. This isn't a new release but I've had it waiting in the wings to pull on at a moment just like this hehe...

What is she wearing;
Tiara: KOSH - Hela Headband
Hair: Magika - Dreamy
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Available now at Collabor88)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Dress: SAKIDE - Iona Dress in Green
Pose: Image Essentials - Graceful Elegance 15

No comments:

Post a Comment