Monday, January 22, 2024

Soul in her Eyes!

I've had a few days off over the weekend, and we have been busy sprucing up our bed room so that when our new bed is delivered next week the whole bedroom will look lovely...
It has given me a chance to taken an introspective look at things and I've been getting into a bit of a depressed mood. I miss my family, I feel like I'm working too hard and I'm exhausted, and I want to be able to curl up and sleep a lot more than I've been able to lately. My brain hurts, I'm tired and I feel like my soul is far too heavy lately... 

Sorry if today things seem a little melancholy, I just feel a little meh and I guess it's something that I have to work through. My soul feels heavy. I'm exhausted and running on auto pilot, I want to sleep like the bears and hibernate for the next few months. I want to escape reality and find somewhere quiet that I can curl up with a book. I want to hide under a blanket and watch my favourite feel good movies, I could get lost in a Lord of the Rings marathon easily... 
Whatever is going on in my mind is causing the moths to flutter through me causing my anxiety to spike - and they decorate me as jewels on my rings, thanks to a new ring set from Violetility at N21, and a group gift from AsteroidBox - while the windows to my soul, my eyes are showing that my soul is screaming - thanks to a set of eyes from Samia... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Wild in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Samia - DOREEN Mesh Eyes in SET 9
Plasters: Samia - HARPER RED FACE TATTOO in SET 1
Nose Rings: Six Feet Under - Corbin Nose Set
Rings: Violetility - Moth Rings (Available until February 11th at N21)
Choker: Violetility - Death's Head Moth Choker in Silver
Necklace: AsteroidBox - Astral Moth Necklace (Current Group Gift)
Pose & Black Moth Props: piXit - Witch Moth, Pose 2F4
White Moths: Random Matter - Eudora Moth Halo in White I
Flowers: (Yummy) - Dying Roses
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Abandoned Staircase in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment