Monday, January 29, 2024

Chains of Hell

I'm hiding in the darkness still, today has been a bit of a nightmare due to a bed situation and I'm NOT happy that I won't be getting to curl up in my brand new fancy bed... I'm not happy, I'm trying to keep my cool, and not drag people down to Hell for being both useless and patronising. I was so close to dragging them down to Hell and letting the demons have some fun... 

You can tell that I'm in a more than feisty mood, I'm feeling angry and want to punish someone for letting me down and disappointing me... 
I've stormed into the real world, leaving the door to hell somewhat ajar, dragging some of the chains of capitivity through with me. They rattle in an "Unchained Melody" - a pose set from piXit, available at the current round of Sabbath - a noise so scary that it will haunt those she's hunting... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: DOBS - Gargoyle Horns (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Hair: TRUTH - Tangle in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eye Make-Up: Rubedo - Nightshade in 05 (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Collar & Halo: random.Matter - Neze Collar & Chains (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Dress: Madame Noir - Morticia Gown in Leather (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Tail: DOBS - Gargoyle Tail (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Pose & Chain Props: [piXit] - Unchained Melody, Pose F2R (Available until February 11th at Sabbath)
Fire: Synnergy - It's like fire backdrop
Backdrop: VARONIS - "Don't go out!" Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment